Skip to content
Daf Yomi Testimonials
- After perusing several of his recent daf articles, I want to call out Rabbi Johnny Solomon’s amazing ability to find contemporary relevance in every daf. I do remember from a very long time ago a maggid shiur saying that if you look carefully you can find mussar on every daf (it might have been Rabbi Binyomim Moskovitz shlit”a). Rav Johnny has taken this axiom to the extreme. And to do this with hatmada, daf after daf, and make it fresh, that’s talent indeed! (Jonathan Goldberg)
- Your words inspire every day. (Alan Shlomo Koor)
- Thank you.. for again weaving the message in the daf with our daily practices. This ability of yours to bring the Talmud into the present makes learning so meaningful for me (Susan Shabsels)
- I appreciate how you make the Talmud personal and spiritual, with real life applications. I had only found teachers who do this with the Zohar and I have more desire to learn from the Talmud now. Thank you. (Jennifer Phillips).
- To read your commentary after reading my daily daf is like a dessert after a meal (Boris Dovala)
- Having started the daf at the beginning of the new cycle, I always enjoy your insights and find that your narrowing down and focus on one idea truly starts off my days with a great big think – so thank you. (Amanda Horwitz)